Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday November 19



Looking for lots of rain to begin this afternoon. Even with a mix of snow they say. Too warm I say. Will see.
I am slowly getting back into jewelry making. I took a break for a few months. I guess the creative juices were not flowing there for awhile.
I am a little of tired of politics right now. I'm beginning to think even the ones that are suppose to be on our side are really not and are only in it for their own financial gain and power enrichment. I know its always been there, but, when it gets so blatant it sickens me. But I also know if we don't stand up and fight, the evil ones win.
I'm still shocked that anyone would buy Sarah Palin's book, let alone stand in a line for hours to see her. Get serious, really? I don't get the message...Stupid, hate and bitterness sells? Again really? Why does Rush and his sheep want the country to fail? Well, Rush, I don't have millions, so I would love to see the country recover and prosper. That way I personally prosper. I'm tired of the hate and mean spiritness. I still believe in karma and random acts of kindness and beauty. Call me naive, but that's okay, I'll live here in my world.




No comments: