Thursday, September 10, 2009

Thursday September 10













Yesterday on my lunch hour I checked out a new store in town. DSW. A fabulous shoe store for both men and women. I bought a pair of flat gray felt boots. So cute, I cannot wait to wear them.


President Obama's speech was fabulous! It seems the 2 parties are so divided that they have forgotten why they are there. For the people...not for your party. I am almost sick of politics. I said almost. Today at lunch after going to the bank I found a shady spot and listened to the Ed Schultz show on the radio.


Michael's sister, Carol, and husband, Roger are expected to be in Spokane today. Plans for this evening is to make tacos. Weather is still behaving and staying beautiful. It is going to warm up over the weekend for the last of summer.

4 comments:

Steve said...

i hate buying shoes but when i do i go to DSW.
Got my topsiders there.

hope you have a great friday and weekend

kkryno said...

I hope the weather holds for your company. We are cloudy and still have house guests.

I need a vacation!

(google-ing DSW as we speak!)

Claire said...

I love DSW; I always find shoes there.

lisahgolden said...

Ooooh. DSW....it's like a walk in the park. With lots and lots of shoes.

Have a great weekend, Linda!