Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saturday September 5


My desktop computer caught a bad virus so I am using Michael's computer and my laptop until mine is fixed.
This morning, after stopping for coffee, I am accompanying Michael to his chiropractor visit. He twisted his back. Aren't we a pair? Me with my hurt arm and him with his back.
I am making a big pan of enhiladas to last for 2 days. Lots of jewelry to make. We are turning the guest room into Michael's office. So we have enough to keep us busy over this 3 day weekend.
Random thoughts for the day:
Are the right wing extremists getting just a bit weirder than normal? Has Beck gone off the deep end? Did losing make the repoobs go over the edge? I almost cannot stand to watch the news anymore.
Sam Elliot, Tom Selleck and Ben Johnson were lip smacking delicious in the movie Shadow Riders....I'm just saying...I need to buy this movie for our western collection.

2 comments:

Steve said...

hope M's back feels better and you two have a great (long yeah) weekend

and yes the repukes just cant stand losing and are now officially driving teh car of the cliff

kkryno said...

The Rep's do seem to have lost their grip. They just seem to think that if the say something, it makes magically it real. Wow.

I hope you guys feel better; and be careful moving stuff around.

Have a great rest of the week-end.