Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday September 28



This is our last day of really nice weather. Tommorow it all turns to fall, which really isn't all that bad. Our fall season is so short up here in the Northwest. The leaves turn and then fall and then snow comes...but let's not rush that quite yet.

Today like most Mondays went pretty fast because we were so busy. End of the month is always busy. My boss was gone on a vacation day. I wore one of my new skirts because the weather was still nice.

We had left over lasagna tonight with salad. I have a 1/2 pan of it to freeze. Time to think soups, stoups and stews.

Tomorrow I have another chance at Mega Millions. $88 million. That would be nice, wouldn't it? Just to pay off the bills, house and cars would be heaven.

2 more days and I turn 57. Just doesn't seem possible.

Hope you all have a lucky Tuesday.

1 comment:

Steve said...

happy birthday a day early!
and you can send me some of that lasagna I'll put it to good use :)