Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday September 14


Since I could not think of anything interesting to say, I found a meme I would like to play.
My task is now to make a list of seven things I like that does not include people.
1. Beading. I love creating beautiful things. Mixing glass, metal and wood using colors I could get lost for hours. Making a little bit of money doing so is great too.
2. My dogs, Lady and Sammie. They give me everlasting joy.
3. My car, a black KIA Optima named Jiffy. I love driving and have since the first time I sat behind the wheel of my Dad's Galaxy 500. I love to put the sun roof open, music on and just drive. Doesn't matter where, just go.
4. My job. I love what I do for a living. I love helping people. I love my little office surrounded by some of things I love, like the print Michael bought me and my pirate ship.
5. Blogging. I love posting pictures and writing what I feel like for the day. I have met some of the nicest people ever. Some even kindred..(you know who you are) and reading their posts have helped form some of my opinions more strongly.
6. Television. I am a child of the 50's and 60's and grew up watching television. Currently my favorite shows are True Blood, Operation Repo, Oprah, Keith O and Rachel and so many others.
7. Reading and collecting books. I have 5 bookshelves throughout the house filled with all kinds of books. Fiction, non-fiction, New Age, Cookbooks, Craft Books. Currently I am still reading Nine Lives by Dan Baum.
The meme says to tag 4 people:
Steve
Vikki
Lisa
Bob
Have a fantastic Tuesday.

1 comment:

Steve said...

my answers are at the island
http://islandofmisfitblogs.blogspot.com/

hope this finds you well