Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Tuesday

Absolute beautiful weather day! I keep waiting for the other shoe to drop and we get a string of really hot weather. But I will take all these nice days they want to throw at us.

Michael had his follow up appointment with the surgeon and got a report of flying colors. Everything is healing nicely.

Went to Safeway and bought a few groceries we needed. Used the $30 gift card they gave me last time so total for all the groceries was $5.00. That was awesome. Picked up some prescriptions and learned our pharmacist has not quit but is on vacation in Canada. Big relief. I will not change pharmacies until she is no longer working there.

The Spotted Moose Cafe served Pretzel/Honey peanut encrusted fried chicken for dinner with 1/2 a baked potato and corn on the cob. Found the recipe on a Racael Ray television show. I normally do not like what she cooks but this sounded and looked good and it was.

No comments: