Connect to me and we'll be able to see what each of us is watching, share suggestions, and leave notes on movies. There is a world of cool movie browsing using these Friends
-
So I've had better days. See the video.
The day started out with me having to drive the co-star to not one, but two
urgent care facilities because I muz...
Tater Tot 2003 - 2017
-
That line between life and death is such a strange place. While dealing
with it seems to get easier, it's never easy. And when that line becomes a
thin s...
Losing It
-
I've been losing words
Old lover
Why am I standing in the kitchen
Lost
Bad habits, good health
Trying to gain weight
Wanting loss to matter
I cancel ancient ...
Gardening Is Hard Work.
-
I didn't do a very good job of keeping this site updated last year, did I?
The garden has gotten so much larger, it is almost more than I can keep up.
We...
Cultural attractions in London
-
During a trip through the city of London can enjoy different tourist
proposals . One of the proposals to be considered from the point of view of
culture ...
This Thing May Be Dead After All...
-
Holy crap, it's been a year since I posted anything here....
And to think, for quite some time I posted (at least) once a day...
Feel free to blame social ...
An End & A Beginning...
-
WHO THE HECK IS MAYA KAVAL??
I've often been one to say that it's up to me to decide who I am.
I suppose this year I'm about to take my own advice quite ser...
The Kaleidoscope that Wouldn't Go Away
-
I was contacted a week or two ago by the owners of a blog called Quilt
Inspiration, asking if they could feature one of my quilts on their site. I
said yes...
1 comment:
Hope your day is going well and the coffee is on.
Post a Comment