Friday, February 11, 2011

Day 42

Cloudy and cool all day, but, happily no precipitation.
I met Cynthia for lunch. We had fun laughing and catching up on one another's lives.  It was nice.

After lunch I drove to the Canyon apartments. I walked into the rental office and saw that two girls were in the process of renting an apartment. The property manager was going on and on about the "rules" that I lost interest. Maybe she was doing this because they were young...but, if it had been me I would have slapped her. There was all kind of young guys buzzing around and I kept thinking doesn't anyone around here work? So I left without checking on an available apartment and drove up the hill to Canyon Greens where we looked before. The only 2bdrm 2 ba that is available is the one upstairs. The property manager was NICE!
And the place was quiet and the grounds clean and well kept up. I left thinking this is the place.

When Michael got home we discussed the moving and apartment situation. We finally made the decision to take the upstairs unit. We filled out the application online and tomorrow I will go up and give her the deposit to hold the place till we can move in on March 1st.

We will make this work. Now the packing must start in earnest!

No comments: