The groundhog did not see his shadow so we are in for an early Spring. It cannot come early enough for me and probably for the rest of the country. It has not been a hard winter here, but, just ready to see the trees fill up with green leaves and for flowers to start popping out in people's front yards. Now that I'm feeling better I want to start geocaching again.
I applied at Lincare today, where I worked as a temp so many years ago.
Today Is Saturday, September 26, 2026: This Is What Happened.
-
Got a pork roast in the oven. They had pork roast on sale for $1.98 a
pound. Maybe before Wednesday I will go in and pick up a few more. Stuck
some...
2 days ago




1 comment:
I'm so ready for spring as well! I am just so sick of the gloomy, gray cold and icy ick! One thing about seasons; they do come around again. I guess I'll try to be patient. If I have to. ;)
How's the apartment hunting coming along? You've got a lot of balls in the air right now--good luck! Don't forget to take time for you.
Post a Comment