Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 177


Went for pedicures with my mother in law. This time we went to Foxy Nails up in Northpoint which is favorite nail salon. The guy who did my toes was a little rough and kind of hut me enough to make me want to jump out of the chair. I wanted a puppy paw print on my big toe. He messed it up. He should have told me he didn't know what he was doing. I now have to go and get my toes re-painted. After our pedicures we went to lunch at Red Lobster. I had not been to the new one across from Northtown Mall as yet. It was pretty restaurant inside. We did lunch up right. Oysters on the half shell for both and then stuffed sole for me and lobster tail for her.
When I got home I was food stunned. I mostly relaxed and did a few more loads of laundry.
Even with the few incidents of drama it was a nice outing.

No comments: