Thursday, June 10, 2010

Day 161


Actually went to my appointment at Apria Healthcare. Many said it would not happen. But I promised Dr.Lubbe so I went. At first all they wanted was to fit me with equipment that I did not care for. Made my claustrophobia even worst. But with bluffs of walking out out of the way we agreed on a less invasive device for the sleep apnea. I agreed to try and get used to wearing this contraption.

Came back to work and met our guest Laci who is out contact person for the dental insurance company we work with. Isn't it surprising how you imagine someone and then when you meet they do not look nothing like what you pictured?

Rained off and on most of the day. Dowpour at times. Cleared up once I got home. Took a little drive across the north part of town to pick up dinner. It was actually nice and not many people out and about.

I watched some recorded shows while waiting for M to get off work. Happy Town is slowly becomming my new favorite show.

No comments: