Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesday October 13



I'm sorry I have not written here much. It seems the days just go by so fast. I have so many projects on my list, but, not enough time to get them all done.

And now that we added Netflix, I want to watch the shows they send us. We have been watching the first season of Dexter. I'm definitely hooked. They shipped the classic movie Arsenic and Old Lace. One of my favorites for this time of year.

The weather has been bitterly cold. But it has been lovely seeing the trees turn to their magnificient fall colors. Houses are starting to put up their Halloween displays. I really love this time of year.

Went to Bead Frenzy last weekend. Michael went with me for the first time. It was alot of fun. This coming weekend is the annual Quilt Festival and Bead Stampede. I'm going to try and sneak over there and see what I can find that looks interesting.

Have a great week and I will try and get back here more often.

1 comment:

Steve said...

glad everything is ok.
dexter got a lot of play at the San Diego Comic Con this year. Huge booth.
I'll have to give it a try (I've seen one episode)
hope the rest of your week is well