Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday October 17



It was a great week. We were super busy at work all week. Friday was best. For bosses day I brought flowers to my 2 lady bosses and talking cards for the all.

Today we have lots of projects planned. Going to get rid of all the empty boxes from the garage, clean the hall closet and just straighten the house. I need to start decorating for Halloween/Samhain. It will be here before we know it.

We have movies to watch and I am making potato leek soup for dinner.

Hope you all have a nice weekend.

3 comments:

Steve said...

wow we are kindred spirits. I cleaned my hall closet today! (I had to find my sports gloves because it is going to be cold tomorrow at teh race for the cure)
Hope you enjoy the rest of the weekend

lisahgolden said...

You guys are making me think of that Halloween song...
There was an old lady all skin and bones.
Oooooooh.
She lived down by the old graveyard.
Oooooooh.
One night she thought she'd take a walk
Oooooooh.
She saw the bones all layin' around.
Oooooooh.
She went to the closet to get a broom.
Oooooooooh.
She opened the door and......
BOO!

kkryno said...

MMMMM, potato and leek soup sounds good. How do you make it?

I'd love to try it.

Have a great week!